People interest: 0
Departure from the hotel at 6:30 AM with an comfortable bus A / C proceedig forward to Permeti town.
Trip will take about 4 hours. After arrival, introduction with the instructors and guides of the rafting team who will assist on the rafting adventure in Vjosa River.
This kind of trip will impress and charge with a great adrenaline while you surf by boat in the river, the experience will be unforgettable. The journey on the river takes about 2 hours. Difficulty Level ranks 3.
After the end of the rafting , you will try a delicious lunch with traditional culinary dishes of Permeti area which is known for specific specialties with bio products (wich is optional).
You need to be equipped with:
- Bath suit
- Closed sneakers or sandals
- Sport costume
- Clothes to change
- Sandals / Sneakers to change at the end of rafting.
Each participant should know that:
- Allowed age for rafting is from 7-75 years old.
- Children from 7 to 18 years old are allowed to do rafting into the level I & II, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any person who wants to do rafting on the 3rd level should know swimming.
- To do Rafting it must have a good health condition.
- You should not have a weight of more than 100 kg.
Absolutely not allowed rafting for people who suffer from the following diseases:
- Cardiac disease of any kind.
- Feeling loss of any nature
- Problems of the spine, physical unable to self-salvation.
- Respiratory problems
- Nerves problems.
- Problems with sight (myopia heavy, retinal detachment, glaukomi)
- Do not be under the influence of depressive medication, drugs, alcohol etc..
PRICE PER PERSON / 80 EURO
The minimum capacity for a group is 40 people per 1 route.