People interest: 0
Meeting point and at the hotel, drive to Kruja medieval town, a town and a municipality in north central Albania. It is located between Mount Krujë and the Ishëm River, the city is only 20 km north from the capital of Albania, Tirana and 35 km northwest of Durres, located on the slope of Sari Salltik mountain.
Places to visit:
- Visit the fortress, built during the 5th and 6th centuries
- The Museum of Gjergj Kastriot Skanderbeg, the Albanian National Hero (1405–1468)
- The Ethnographic Museum- This traditional home in the castle complex below the Skanderbeg Museum houses one of the best ethnographic museums in the country, set in an original 19th-century Ottoman house
- The old bazaar- In this bazaar you can see the actual Albanian culture and traditions.
Lunch in a traditional restaurant where you will enjoy delicious traditional food.
After Kruja we will continue to the city of Tirana, ex-communist capital, founded as a city in 1614.
Through this offer you will be able to experience this flourishing metropolis.
Places to visit:
- The Main Boulevard at Skenderbeg Square- known as the main plaza in the center of Tirana,
- BUNK'ART 2 reconstructs the history of the Albanian Ministry of Internal Affairs from 1912 to 1991 and reveals the secrets of “Sigurimi”, the political police that was the harsh persecution weapon used by the regime of Enver Hoxha.
- The National Theater - Dates since 1939. It was previously a movie theatre
- National Historical Museum- It is the country's largest museum located in Tirana.
- Palace of Culture
- Ethem Bey Mosque- Construction was started in 1791 or 1794 by Molla Bey and it was finished in 1819 or 1821 by his son Haxhi Ethem Bey, grand-grandson of Sulejman Pasha
- Clock tower - was built in 1811 in Tirana,
Tirana is also well known for the Blloku area. It became very attractive after the fall of Communism in Albania, because during the communist period it was a restricted residential area for the members of the Albanian politburo, ordinary Albanians would not be allowed in
Today it is an upmarket area in Tirana, Albania, widely known as an entertainment destination with its boutiques, shops, restaurants, trendy bars, pubs, and cafes.
In the afternoon return to Durres at your hotel.
In this price is included:
Price per person 45 EUR'
Price per Child (4-10 years) 23 EUR'